Get to know me
I married my high school sweetheart on our 7-year anniversary, and we’ve been married for 3 years. It’s safe to say that I still really really love him. :) He's the most amazing and supportive husband and I wouldn't be where I am today without his love and friendship. I was born in California and raised in the military. I've always considered myself a global citizen because my family went anywhere the Marine Corps sent us. For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a camera attached to my hand.
I'm inspired by people in love, dance, and art. Living in New York city has been the perfect place of inspiration for all of my passions. I believe in love. I believe there’s nothing more beautiful than a genuine smile. I believe in laughing until my eyes water. I believe in not taking yourself too seriously and always having fun. I believe in breakfast for dinner and dessert for breakfast. I believe that I am blessed to be able to do what I love. I believe that love is the greatest gift that we can give someone else.
I believe that “a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
FUN FACTS :)
- I LOVE Kit Kats.
- I love to dance
- I’m a little obsessed with Shark Tank. Ok, I’m completely obsessed with Shark Tank. I watch it every day.
- If I’m not watching Shark Tank I’m watching HGTV, FOOD Network channel
- I prefer smoothies over coffee. :)
- I love MAC lipstick, my favorite colors are "Rebel" and "Kinda Sexy"
- I love chocolate, cake, more chocolate, and pretty much anything sweet.
- Sleeping is a favorite hobby of mine.
- I learned to ride a unicycle while living in Japan when I was 7 years old. I still own said unicycle, and I can still ride it! #skills
- My favorite Wedding movies are "The Proposal," "Bridesmaids", and "Father of the Bride"
- The hardest thing about photographing a wedding is not being able to dance at the reception